Mostly about my travels.

Friday, August 27, 2004

...why does everyone I meet have something broken?

I went to campus to get some stuff done, and ran into a few friends. Why is it that everyone has something broken?? Louis broke his toe, and Moe broke his finger. Accident-time... Moe was impressed by the brace though. :P

Hmm. Of the races I've watched, the 1500 m men's final was the most excited I've been all week. And that takes like 2 minutes to run. El Guerrouj is the master!!

Got basic cable up, catching up on ... the Food Network. Yep, everything else is crap. No wonder I haven't missed TV the last two years. But the others will probably keep it during the year, so I won't cancel it just yet.

Go to Olde English (link on the right), watch the video will director's commentary. Super funny.

cheers, Ange (EG superfan)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home