Mostly about my travels.

Friday, November 03, 2006

3 weeks to China!!

YAY I AM DONE

Finally finished the thesis last week, Oct 24 to be exact, then jetted off to Winnipeg to visit with family and friends for a few days. All is pretty much as I expected, we got a dog for a week, but unfortunately it bit my dad and they had to give it back today. Too bad. Friends are in good health, the 10 year reunion date is coming up faster than expected... almost 7 years out of high school and still haven't got a job :P




The next few weeks, I will have to buy my plane tickets, pack, defend and print my thesis, and then all will be well. Am getting over a cold at the moment, but I think that was caused more by stress than anything else. Anyways, will be back in Canada after Dec 29th, and will be in Winnipeg until I find a job elsewhere :P. Time to get my shit together....

cheers, Ange

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home