Mostly about my travels.

Monday, November 15, 2004

whoo! new place!

got a sweet new place and it's huge! Which is why it's so damn expensive, but hey, I've basically lived in crappy places for 4 years (well, except for Garneau) so may as well live it up for the next 2. I'm getting paid anyways so it's not that big a problem.

College Plaza is 2 blocks from my office so super close. Lots of stuff inside too (pool, gym, library/theatre etc) so won't be bored. Still on Whyte though so can walk to... er... "fun" (I swear I'm not drinking, honest! :P) My friends live north, south, east and west of me within a 20 block radius so it's fairly central. I don't know what it is about this area, cheap housing = lots of students?

The view is awesome, you can pretty much see the horizon from my bachelor apartment on the 20th floor. Plus the south side is pretty at night. Maybe can see Calgary? ...

I've got pictures of the space (for before and after comparison when I move out), but I packed my transfer cable >_<>:P

cheers, hyper Ange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home