Mostly about my travels.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

i'm out

Well, I'm out. Of this house that is. Fucking roommates. It just seems like a lot of little things accumulated until stuff that happened this weekend pushed me over the edge.

Dirty, okay. Lazy, okay. More of my stuff got smashed in the last two months than in the past 4 years, irritating but not worth getting excited about. But when they start having beerfests virtually every weekend, their asshole friends crash right outside my door and my bedroom door is opened at 3 AM, that's where I draw the line. I'm fed up with living in a huge house but virtually staying in my room all the time because I don't want to deal with drunk bastards. I've lived on my own for 4 years+, and now that I have a steady income, I'm not going to put up with this crap anymore. Not to mention that the neighbour's basement got flooded by the same assholes leaving a garden hose on last night, and he's suing the landlord. I'm not even sure they're their friends, because they have a habit of leaving the doors unlocked.

I don't know when I'll move out, probably either the end of this month or the beginning of February (I'm back in the 'Peg for Christmas so can't move out then). I'd like to stay in the same area, maybe a few blocks north or south or something. I've got a lot of friends who live around here, maybe they know of a vacancy. All I know is, even if the situation improves, I'm out. After living alone for 2 years, I've realized that I can't live with roommates, especially drunk hosers like these.

cheers, pissed off Ange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home